In the interest of transparency, we try to provide accurate pricing for every type of job that we do. With that being said, every job is different and to get the most accurate quote we would need to speak with the client and get as many details about the job as possible. The prices below are listed as a guideline and are subject to change depending on the circumstances.
- $1200 – Day Rate. Up to 8 hours.
- $700 – Half Day Rate. Up to 4 hours.
- Basic Photo editing included in rates
- $2000 – Video Crew Full Day Rate (2 people). Up to 8 hours.
- $1300 – Video Crew Half Day Rate (2 people). Up to 4 hours.
- $1500 – Single Videographer Full Day Rate
- $900 – Single Videographer Half Day Rate
- $650 – Up to 35 people, on location studio set-up, 1 background.
- $575 – 10 to 35 people, on location using environment, all same background
- $500 – 1-10 people, on location using environment, all same background
Commercial Portraits, and Editorial Headshots fall into the day rate, not headshots. Green Screen requires a studio set-up, greenscreen additional costs are only in editing.
Photo and Video Editing
- $700 – Video Editing Day Rate.
- $150 – Video Editing Hourly Rate
- $ Ask for Details – Extensive Photo Editing.
- $ Ask for Details– Rush Deadline Editing
- $35 / photo – Green Screen Editing
- Free – Basic photo editing included in day rates.
- Exceptions made in bulk (Over 75 Photos)
- $800 – $1200 Aerial Photography in Dallas / Fort Worth, one location.
- $200 – $300 Each Additional Aerial Locations
High-end Drone 4K: $1500 up to 3 hours on site/$500 per each additional hour, or $3000/day (10 hours)
Graphic Design and Printing
Pricing varies, consultation required.